Touring 48 Ferry
Sightseeing Boat with Business Class Seating for 46 Passengers
Business class seats for 46 passengers with a top speed of 34 knots, the Touring 48 Ferry is in a class of its own when it comes to comfort, speed and sea capabilities for a 46 feet passenger boat. And with its outboard engines options this is a commercial boat that can operate with piece of mind anywhere around the World.
- Length: 47 ft 6 in (14.49 m)
- Beam: 12 ft 11 in (3.91 m)
- Draft: 0.8 meter
- Fuel tank capacity: 700 US Gal. aluminum fuel tank
- Water tank capacity: 55 US Gal. aluminum water tank
- Diesel tank capacity: 165 US Gal. aluminum water tank
- Standard Engines: Yamaha Outboard 4×300 HP
- Max speed: 34 knots
- Cruise speed: 28 knots
- Safety regulations: US Coast Guard Standards “MIC-XVA”
- Seating capacity: 46 persons
- The hull and deck are made out of a single piece GRP mould, built from Combination of chopped strand mat, bi-directional knit fabric and balsa core Hand-laminated under controlled temperatures with Isophthalic polyester resin.
- The hull and deck exterior have got mirror glaze gel-coat finish
- The hull is stiffened with GRP moulded frames filled with polyurethane and bonded to hull bottom
- On the deck balsa is replaced with plywood to support deck fittings
- All materials used in the construction are approved marine quality
- Basic hull colour : white
- 46 x high quality armchair seats with choice of fabric/leather color
- Saloon Sliding Door
- Carpet Flooring
- Deck Cleats
Fwd / Bow area
- Luggage room
- Anchor room
- Gunnel area
- Deck Cleats
- Grab Handle
- Carpet Flooring in cockpit
- Non skid FRP in toilet and exterior deck floors.
Internal Wall Covers:
- Golden Oak Formica for walls.
- Off white Rexin for window panels.
- Off white Rexin for ceiling.
- Electric Bilge Pump
- Navigation Lights
- Anchor Light
- Mast light
- Stern Light
- Socket 12V DC
- 12V Blower
- GRP Closed Cabin with windows and door
- GRP Radar Arch
- Batteries (Total 5 batteries. One per engine + one house battery for onboard equipment and lights).
- Watertight Door for Gunnel Access
- Fire Extinguisher
For more information, please download the catalog.
If you are looking for a passenger boat or a speciality craft.