The Touring 36 is not just a pretty looking small size passenger boat. This World famous vessel is also a robust workhorse that can operate in rough environments. The optional RINA classed heavy duty fenders protect the fiberglass hull of the Touring 36 from impact. This vessel is on its way to Nigeria where it will get in contact with large size steal vessels to embark and disembark crew. With the RINA fenders the skipper can operate the Touring 36 with confidence and without worrying about damaging the hull.
- Business Meetings on Water? We Have the Perfect Corporate Boat!
- 5 Ways to Turn Senegal’s Capital Dakar into the Venice of West Africa — with Smart Own’s Passenger Boats
- Four Reasons Why Now is a Great Time to Enter the Passenger Boat Business
- JAJI 31: The first water taxi specifically designed for Africa
- The complex task of shipping large boats like the Waveshuttle 56