100 passengers ferry with economy and first class sections
The Ferry 75 is a sea going ferry with a seating capacity for 100 passengers divided into two separate air conditioned sections. An economy class section with high quality comfortable armchair seats for 88 passengers and a luxury lounge for 12 VIP passengers. The boat comes with a crew cabin with 4 bunk beds.
- Length Overall : 22.9 mtr
- Length Waterline : 20.0 mtr
- Beam : 6.5 mtr
- Hull Depth : 2.9 mtr
- Draft : 0.8 mtr
- Displacement : 45 ton
- Hull and deck materials : GRP
- Fuel capacity : 2 x 3,000 liter aluminum fuel tank
- Water capacity : 1 x 500 liter aluminum water tank
- Standard Engines : Yanmar 2x830 HP inboard diesel
- Drive : Conventional direct shaft
- Max speed : 20 knots
- Passengers capacity : 100 passengers (88 coach class + 12 VIP class)
- The hull and deck are made out of a single piece GRP mould, built from combination of chopped strand mat, bi-directional knit fabric and balsa core hand-laminated under controlled temperatures with Isophthalic polyester resin.
- The hull and deck exterior have got mirror glaze gel-coat finish.
- The hull is stiffened with GRP molded frames filled with polyurethane and bonded to hull bottom
- On the deck balsa is replaced with plywood to support deck fittings.
- All materials used in the construction are approved marine quality.
- Standard hull color : white
- Temperature controlled FRP main cabin covered by tempered marine glass with luxury seats for 88 passengers.
- Separate luggage room at aft for 100 large size bags.
- One separate VIP luxury lounge cabin with leather rounded sofa seat for 12 persons with LCD screen, kitchen galley with fridge and oven, dedicated toilet cabinet with sink.
- One crew room on the V-Berth with 4 bunk beds and one toilet with shower.
- Two toilet cabinets with sink on the back side of the main cabin.
- Air condition system 70,000 BTU.
- Marine Generators 2 nos x 25 KW with 1 AC/DC Switchboard panel on the dash board.
- Electrical Windlass 1,700 watts with Anchor and 100Mtr Galvanized Chain.
- Liferafts for 100 passengers
- Standard Navigation Equipment (GPS, Radar and VHF Radio)
- Non-skid flooring
- Marine grade horns
- Navigation lights
- Remote controlled search light
- Bollards x 8 nos
- Windscreen wipers x 2 nos
- Bow railing in stainless steel.
- Shore Power socket
- Flybridge seating with aluminum T-Top canopy.
- Electric winch.
- Bow thruster
- Stern thruster
- Ice Maker Marine 220V 50/60 Hz
- Water Maker (140 liter/hour)
- Camera Monitoring System
- Thuraya Maritime Satellite Phone / Fax
- Night Vision Camera FLIR (M-Series M-324XP
BUILD THE FERRY 75 YOUR WAY !
Every detail can be modified including:
Seating arrangement, engines types and propulsion systems.
CALL US NOW TO DISCUSS YOUR REQUIREMENTS
If you are looking for a passenger boat or a speciality craft.
For more information, please download the catalog.